Location: Batu Kawan, Penang
- Responsible for mechanical design of automation machine.
- Project work scope conceptual, costing, detail design, generate BOM, assist test & debug, factory acceptance test (FAT) and commissioning.
- Collaborate with other engineering team to evaluate system to ensure compliance to customer’s specification.
- Interface with clients & partners to provide technical support & assistance.
- Complete assigned tasks within given timeline.
- Degree or Diploma in Mechanical / Mechatronics / Materials engineering.
- With sheet metal processes know-how.
- Experience in 3D design software such as Solidworks / Inventors / Pro-Engineer.
- Strong interest in technical design (robotic applications & factory automation).
- Must possess strong technical acumen, analytical, problem solving & excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive personality & attention to detail.
- Fluent & effective communicate.
- Must be willing to travel (Malaysia & oversea).
- Self-discipline & able work independently without much guidance.
- Teamwork spirit.
We are hiring staffs working at Batu Kawan, Penang
For interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org