Publish date: Feb, 2021
Control System Engineer (Batu Kawan, Penang)
- Responsible for automation machines control system design include:
- Electrical schematic diagram design
- Software programming (PLC or C++) of automation machines
- Robotic arms programming
- Project work scope : conceptual, costing, detail design, generate BOM, perform test &debug, factory acceptance test (FAT) & commissioning.
- Collaborate with other engineering team to evaluate system to ensure compliance to customer’s specification.
- Interface with clients & partners to provide software support & assistance.
- Complete assigned tasks within given timeline.
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical & electronics / Microelectronics / Mechatronics Engineering
- Experience in PLC programming / C++ / Visual Basic / Robot Language programming will be in advantages
- Strong interest in robotic applications & factory automation
- Must possess strong technical acumen, analytical, problem solving & excellent interpersonal skills.
- Proactive personality & attention to detail.
- Fluent & effective communicate
- Must be willing to travel (Malaysia & overseas)
- Self-discipline & able to work inependently without much guidance
- Teamwork spirit
We are hiring staffs working at Batu Kawan, Penang
For interested applicants, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Lot 21579, Jalan Cassia Selatan 5/3, Taman Perindustrian Batu Kawan
14110 Simpang Ampat. Penang Malaysia
MARC16 Equipment Manufacturing S/B is subsidiary of MSM international Limited.
MSM business activities are segmented as follow:
- OEM Contract manufacturing
- Appliances, equipment & related services
- Oil & gas
- Cleanroom & laboratories
- Automation & robotics projects