MARC16 New Batu Kawan Building Update

With the era of globalization hitting upon us, Marc16 decide to step it up a notch by opening up our very own building.
The new building, which is located in the Batu Kawan Industrial Zone was build to resembled a stacked container.
The 3 story building will also host 18 office and meeting rooms, among all other facilities.
Up to date, 80% of the new office development completed and the remaining 20% is estimated to be complete by the end of this year.